Monday, 20 April 2015

My Fair Lady

One of my favourite musicals and one the parts I would most like to play - Eliza Doolittle! And Hunkydory have brought out a kit called My Fair Lady, reminiscent of some of the fabulous costumes that Audrey Hepburn dons in that fabulous film!!

I got the kit for half price when I bought it with the new Hunkydory mag and here are a few makes using the lilac toppers/cardstock.

This one is made using some of the toppers and one of the sheets of cardstock, cut down to fit. Finished with silver mirri and some lilac pearl gems.


This one again is made using elements of a couple of the sheets of cardstock along with toppers from the topper sheet, along with some ribbon, silver mirri and lilac pearl gems.

The border at the side is cut from one piece of cardstock with another border from the topper sheet layered over that .. 


This one is made from one of the sheets of cardstock, which had this image on it. I cut the image down and mounted the frame from the topper sheet around it. The background is created with two different shades of Adorable Scorable and then embossed with my trellis embossing folder. I then stuck one of the borders from the topper sheet down the divide to hide it. Finished with some pearl gems, one of the tag toppers + some ribbon and I used silver mirri again for the matt.


Hope you have all had a lovely weekend! Back to it now!

Crafty hugs,


2 comments:

  1. WOW these are stunning Laura, I love the image and colours so much a pleasure to see.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are stunning laura.gorgeous floral papers and designs and i love the vintage ladies ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete