Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Smudge and Mitten

Good afternoon!!

Had a bit of a crafty morning and hoping it will continue into the afternoon! I decided to break open my Smudge and Mitten papercraft kit that I got on Saturday when I visited the Hunkydory shop in Walton-Le-Dale. Got to meet the lovely Anne-Marie and I am so excited about being on this design team, the kits are all just gorgeous! I struggled to pick just a few things to buy, could have bought the whole blooming shop! hehe

So this is the card I made this morning:


I used a couple of the lovely sheets of cardstock that come with the kit and a couple of the toppers. Also used a bit of cheesecloth behind the middle layer and lots of lovely pearl gems. Stuck them all on individually, am I crazy! 

This is inside, which is one of the matching inserts:


I love these characters, they are so adorable, so going to continue crafting with them this afternoon, watch out for more pics! :)

Hope you are having a lovely day wherever you are!


Thanks for stopping by! Leave and message and I will come and visit you too!

Crafty hugs!

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Laura, adorable image and such pretty papers and pearls.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully designed card Laura love, love that cutie image and papers, excellent creation
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Laura. Such beautiful papers - love the soft colour scheme and the image is adorable.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete