Saturday, 18 April 2015

Two by Two - Hunkydory

During my mahoosive craft sesh this week, I also made some cards using the Two by Two kit that comes free with the current issue of the Hunkydory mag - seriously worth getting. The artwork is amazing, it just makes me smile!!

These cards are simple but they don't need much else - in fact the second one is just one half of one the A4 sheets folded in half .. I couldn't bare to cover it up with anything!




How amazing is it! The only extra thing I used was some gold mirri on the top card. Seriously, is worth getting the mag just for this kit, perfect for all those little people with upcoming birthdays!

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Fun cards Laura, I really must take the time to dig out my kits and have a play.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning cards for children laura.the bright colours and images are gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete