Monday, 29 June 2015

Fun In The Sun

Wow, can't quite believe the date of my last post .. I have not been feeling too good and time appears to have run away from me!!

Anyway, since my last post I have done my first couple of launches for Hunkydory and I am so enjoying working with their products, they are such amazing quality and just gorgeous!

My first launch was the Fun In The Sun decoupage kit, which is now available on the Hunkydory online shop! Click here to go there ...

Here are a few of my samples from the collection, there is something for everybody!





I will be back soon with some more Fun In The Sun and also some samples from the Boutique Chic collection ...

And watch this space for Santa Paws ..

Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. These are all fabulous Laura. I love the images and your designs are all gorgeous.
    Lovely to see you back again.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete