Tuesday, 30 June 2015

More Fun In The Sun...

With the lovely weather we have been having, this collection is perfect for those special occasions in these summery months!

Here are a few more of my samples from the launch, click here to purchase from the online Hunkydory store .. in addition to the kit, there are of course matching inserts and a co-ordinating Little Book of Decoupage .. what are you waiting for?

I used a bit Summer Breeze foiled acetate on this one, also available online.



I used some embossed Adorable Scorable on this next card, it embosses beautifully!


Using another pattern from the Summer Breeze foiled acetate ..


I have really started to enjoy using acetate on my cards, it just adds that something extra, either over cardstock or cut away panels and replace with acetate. Patterned and plain acetates are both available on the Hunkydory website!

Pop back tomorrow for some Boutique Chic inspiration!

Crafty Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment