Saturday, 4 July 2015

Here comes Santa Paws!

Hey everyone!

Hope you are having a lovely start to the weekend. I am away visiting family in the Midlands today and what a gorgeous day it is. Sat on my laptop in the garden as I am writing this - this is the life!

Yesterday saw to launch of the new festive kit from Hunkydory - Santa Paws - available from Create and Craft as your Pick of the Week bundle - this includes the kit, paper pad and inserts and it is BEA-U-TIFUL!

Here are a few of the samples that I made for this launch ..




Having a kitty cat myself I absolutely love this collection and I LOVE the bunnies, they are soooo cute! 

Add some extra interest to your cards with a sprinkling of glitter or some acetate!

Happy weekend!

Thank you for stopping by, will share some more tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment