Wednesday, 1 July 2015

How about some Boutique Chic ..

Thanks for stopping by again ... today I have some of my samples from the Boutique Chic collection to share with you.

This is also now available on the Hunkydory website here. Alongside the main kit, there is a gorgeous paper pad, matching inserts, book of matching foiled card and foiled acetate. Stunning collection!

Here are a few of the samples I made ..

This was one of my fave images, the dog on the scooter, so cute! And I am loving DL cards at the moment ...


Here is another DL card with one of the toppers attached with some folded acetate to create a spring. I have also decoupaged the banners using one of the sheets from the paper pad ..


This is the purse, which you can make with one of the elements of the paperkit .. 


And these are the cards I made to go inside ..


Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment